It's finally Fall (and actually feeling that way!). We're so excited for all the fun Fall-inspired activities that we can do, from visiting your local pumpkin patch to picking apples on a local apple farm. Halloween is just around the corner and we know you're looking for the best way to celebrate. We want to help, so we put together a few really fun Halloween activities that you can do with your kiddos. Ready? Go:
- Use our Bobo's Oat Bites to create Monster Cookie Bars! This one's easy - just requires 2 boxes of Bobo's Oat Bites, popsicle sticks, icing and your favorite sprinkles!
- Deck Out the Front Door (so many ideas!)
- Make "Broomsticks" with pretzels and candy corn. We love the Quinn Popcorn gluten-free pretzels. Details can be found here.
- Carve a pumpkin.
- Create little "pumpkins" out of our Bobo's Oat Bars. You'll need 1 box of our Pumpkin Oat Bars and a small pumpkin stencil.
- Make puffy ghosts with marshmallows (and then eat them!)
- Craft that perfect paper plate pumpkin!
For more fun holiday craft ideas, check out our instagram page!