Just like the delicious, cakey whoopie pies from your childhood but with a little bit of gingerbread spice. What better way to get in the holiday spirit than with a nostalgic snack + some delicious festive flavors? Keep reading to recreate this masterpiece!
- 1 can of coconut cream, chilled in the refrigerator
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or regular sugar
- 8 Bobo’s Gingerbread Oat Bars
- Circular cookie cutter or sharp knife
- Cinnamon and/or powdered sugar for garnishing
- In a stand mixer, whip the coconut cream and sugar until stiff peaks form to resemble whip cream texture.
- Using a circular cookie cutter, cut out circles from Bobo’s Gingerbread Oat Bars and mold with hands to resemble small whoopie pie buns.
- If you would like to make more, cut oat bars in half before creating the top and bottoms.
- When ready, spread whipped cream between two oat bar halves. Sprinkle it with cinnamon and powdered sugar.
- Enjoy immediately!
Try this recipe? Tag us @eatbobos and let us know what you think!