Almond Joy Balls
Makes 9-12 balls
- ½ cup almond butter, creamy
- ¼ cup of honey
- ¼ cup shaved almonds
- ½ cup dried coconut, flaky
- 3 Bobo’s Coconut Oat bars (or 5 Bobo's Coconut Oat Bites)
- ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 2 oz chocolate baking bar
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, crumble up the Bobo’s Coconut Oat bar, honey, and almond butter. Mix on low until well combined.
- Add shaved almonds and chocolate chips to the mixture and mix on low until gently combined.
- Roll the mixture into small balls, about 1 to 2 tablespoons per ball. Mixture should be sticky enough to hold together. Place in an airtight container and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- On low-medium heat, melt the chocolate bar and coconut oil over a small saucepan until just melted, about 1-2 min.
- Take balls of refrigerator and drizzle with dark chocolate.
- Sprinkle with coconut flakes and serve.