Halloween Crafts and Cooking Ideas for Kids
It's finally Fall (and actually feeling that way!). We're so excited for all the fun Fall-inspired activities that we can do, from visiting your local pumpkin patch to picking apples on a local apple farm. Halloween is just around the corner and we know you're looking for some Halloween cooking ideas and Halloween cooking crafts. We want to help, so we put together a few really fun Halloween activities that you can do with your kiddos that will make this Autumn season extra spooky and creative!
Halloween Cooking Crafts
- Use our Bobo's Oat Bites to create Monster Cookie Bars! This one's easy - just requires 2 boxes of Bobo's Oat Bites, popsicle sticks, icing, and your favorite sprinkles!
- Make "Broomsticks" with pretzels and candy corn. We love the Quinn Popcorn gluten-free pretzels. Details can be found here.
- Make puffy ghosts with marshmallows (and then eat them!)
- Create little "pumpkins" out of our Bobo's Oat Bars. You'll need 1 box of our Pumpkin Oat Bars and a small pumpkin stencil.
Halloween Cooking Ideas
- Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin pancakes will make any Autumn morning a spooky success!
- Carve a pumpkin and take the seeds and roast them in the oven! A tasty snack for that chilly Halloween day!
- Halloween Apple Teeth will add a somewhat healthier option to your Halloween festivities!
Some More Fun Craft Ideas
- Use construction paper to create black cats, ghosts, pumpkins, and witches!
- Craft that perfect paper plate pumpkin!
- Deck Out the Front Door (so many ideas!)
So there you have it! Lots of fun and unique Halloween cooking ideas and crafts that everyone will love! So grab a Bobo's Oat Bar, some pumpkin pie, and gear up for this Halloween season! And for more fun holiday craft ideas, check out our Instagram page!