Position Title: Production Associate (All Shifts)
- A Shift: Monday - Wednesday 4:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m
- B Shift: Monday - Wednesday 4:00 p.m - 4:30 a.m
- C Shift: Thursday - Saturday 5:00 a.m - 5:30 p.m
- D Shift: Thursday - Saturday, 4:00 p.m - 4:30 a.m
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting Hourly Pay: $16.50 - $18.00 (it depends on the shift)
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with 4% company match, sick and vacation leave.
Production Employees are the “Entry Level” position. In this position, an employee will be rotated amongst several entry level positions. These positions may include: Loading Bars into Pans, Tamping Bars in Pans, Loading Bars into Cartoning Equipment and basic Janitorial duties. The goal of being in this position is to acquire skills in several areas to allow for progression to higher skilled positions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading Raw Product into Pans
- Tamping raw product in pans to get consistent appearance
- Loading bars into cartoning equipment
- Janitorial tasks such as emptying trash, mopping floor, basic equipment cleaning, general housekeeping
- Assisting with movement, placement of raw materials in bakery
- Deep cleaning equipment, production areas
- Quality inspection
None – this position will not be responsible to supervise any other employees
Qualifications / Education / Experience Desired:
- Prefer High School graduation or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing or food handling experience
- Working in small teams
- The qualifications are specified as part of their on-boarding process for potential candidates. Previous manufacturing and/or food management is strongly desired.
Language / Mathematical / Reasoning Ability:
- Must have functional ability to understand and speak English
- Must be able to follow documented procedures, may be written in English only
- May be asked to use simple mathematic equations (Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division)
- When issues arise, may be asked to assist in the troubleshooting process
- Designated work area will have an “Operator” who will serve as first point of contact for immediate issues or questions
- Production Supervisor will be 1-up Manager and will be responsible for communicating position expectations, shift plans, cross-training and employee placement
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to grip and handle objects; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include looking at a computer screen and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to travel, drive a motor vehicle, and communicate using telephone and email.
Specific Physical Demands in addition to the above listed:
- Shift length is 12 hours unless otherwise specified.
- Standing on feet for long periods of time.
- Able to operate in congested areas.
Resume Submission: All candidates with relevant experience should include “Production Associate” and desired shift in subject line when submitting resume to Jobs@EatBobos.com.