Maintenance Supervisor-Second Shift
Position Title: Maintenance Supervisor- 2nd Shift
Department: Operations - Maintenance
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Second Shift Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the production flow for day to day operations by designing and maintaining a preventative maintenance program. Perform facility upkeep and manage day to day operation malfunctions. The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for all Bobo’s Oat Bars facilities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage between 1-3 maintenance staff, providing training and coaching
- Maintain work order tracking system
- Develop and manage plant wide preventative maintenance program
- Meet with Director of Operations on daily basis to assess problem areas
- Track downtime and develop corrective action plans to address issues
- Complete maintenance tasks without production interruption
- Develop new and more efficient methods
- Developing and managing preventative maintenance schedules and budgets
- Assures all repairs do not compromise food safety
- Ability to manage maintenance employees
- Ability to work with all of production and be part of the operations team
- Serve as the leader of the Food Safety Program for the Maintenance
- Assures personnel follow GMPs & good hygiene practices
- Assures the adherence to all SQF requirements
Marginal Duties Performed Less Frequently:
- Ability to work with and manage outside contractors
- Assist with production process
This position will have direct supervision responsibilities for up to 3 maintenance technicians. The backup for the Maintenance Supervisor will be a Maintenance Technician.
- High School diploma at minimum desired
- Minimum 5-10 years prior experience in a similar environment
- Knowledge of natural products industry a plus
- PM program development a plus
- Must be familiar with a production environment under FDA and HACCP guidelines
- Must be comfortable and efficient with computer work
- Must have maintenance experience in a food production facility
- Must be able to accurately document lot numbers and quantities
- Must be able to write and speak, both clearly and effectively.
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Shift length is variable depending on maintenance schedule and other priorities
- Must be able to operate maintenance tools and equipment
- Able to operate in congested areas
- Could be standing for long periods of time
Travel: Very Limited – May be asked to go off-site (locally) for equipment training, safety/food safety training and other short duration items. No overnight travel expected but may be required in rare circumstances.
Resume Submission: All candidates with relevant experience please submit resume to Jobs@EatBobos.com. Please put “Maintenance Supervisor-2nd Shift” in the subject line of email. Thanks!