Direct Store Delivery Route Sales Representative
Position Title: Direct Store Delivery Route Sales Representative
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting rate is $18-$21 per hour, DOE
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with 4% match, paid holidays and sick leave
Position Summary: The Direct Store Delivery Route Sales Representative will be primarily responsible for selling, delivering and merchandising BoBo’s branded products to retail stores designated by the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Route sales & merchandising of BoBo’s branded products
- On location invoicing using company mobile printing equipment
- Drive a company truck or personal vehicle to perform job functions
- Follow all traffic safety regulations while operating motor vehicle
- Provide route relief for existing DSD team members.
- Delivery and pick up of BoBo’s branded products to stores.
- Equipment placement & tracking.
- Inventory pickup, delivery and tracking.
- Knowledge of DSD and retail food business practices a PLUS!
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Qualifications & Competencies:
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Reliable transportation to perform job functions.
- Prior DSD experience in the CPG industry preferred
Education/Experience: High School or equivalent diploma
- Must be able to accurately document information in a timely manner
- Must be able to write and speak, both clearly and effectively
- Basic math skills required
- This position will report to the Area Sales Manager
- This position is expected to be able to work with minimal oversight at times, and be able to confidently handle situations on their own.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to grip and handle objects; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The employee must drive a motor vehicle, and effectively communicate using a smart phone that has access to the following services: Telephone, Email, SMS texting, Internet access and cellular data.
Travel: Limited – Driver will be assigned a route of 10-20 stores to service in a tight geographical area. No overnights.
Contact: All candidates with relevant experience please submit resume and cover letter to Jobs@EatBobos.com. Please put “DSD Route Sales Rep” in the subject line. Thanks!