Happy National S'mores Day!! 🔥 🍫
In honor of National S'mores Day , we have created a fun spin using Bobo's Toaster pastries! Once you taste Bobo's Toaster pastry version of s'mores, you'll be officially spoiled and will never go back to the bland way again. *Protip: If you want to do it in nature around a campfire, go ahead and have some s’more fun!
Ingredients: (Serves 4)
- 4 Bobo’s Cinnamon Brown Sugar Toaster pastries
- 8 oz dark chocolate
- 4 vegan marshmallows (we used @mydandies)
- Turn oven on to broil.
- Cut Bobo’s Toaster Pastries in half horizontally so that you have two square-like pieces per one pastry.
- Lay Toaster halves down on a baking sheet. Place chocolate and marshmallow on four out of the eight halves.
- Place baking sheet on bottom rack in oven for 3-5 min until marshmallows are lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven, place blank toaster pastry half on top to make a full smore sandwich, and enjoy!