The Holidays are full of so many good things. Snow, family time, delicious treats, gifts and mid-day naps. But the holidays can also be busy, especially if you’re entertaining or on-point to bring that perfect dish to the holiday dinner. If you need a break, but you also need the perfect pie crust, this recipe for you. It’s 3 ingredients. It takes 5 minutes to prepare. And 10 minutes to bake. So you have more time to spend with family (or shopping for yourself, we won’t judge).
- 4 Bobo’s Gingerbread Oat Bars
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
Prep Time: 5 Minutes / Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Serving Size: 10 (or 1... no judgement here)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Crumble Bobo’s Gingerbread Oat Bars in a food processor (or by hand)
- Melt coconut oil and add to the mix along with the maple syrup
- Spread the mixture throughout the pie pan
- Pat down ingredients until they’re in the shape of a crust
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden brown
- Freeze until needed for pie-making!