- 3 Bobo's Original Oat Bars
- 1½ Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons coconut oil
- Pinch of cinnamon
- ¾ cup walnuts
- 1 cup dried summer fruits such as cranberries, apricots, blueberries, etc.
- ⅓ cup flaked coconut any type
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, melt together the coconut oil, honey and vanilla until fully dissolved.
- Crumble up Bobo’s Original Oat Bars into small bite sized chunks. Toss with honey and coconut oil liquid until fully covered.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until it begins to slightly turn golden.
- Add the walnuts to the oats, mix, and bake again for another 5 minutes.
- Add the dried fruit to the oats, mix and bake again for another 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut to the oats, mix and bake again for another 5 minutes
- Remove from the oven and stir to mix. Let it cool on the pan completely, then store in an airtight container.
- Serve with dairy-free milk, yogurt, or on top of your favorite smoothie bowl.