What is it about S’mores that get everyone so excited? Is it the thought of summer time? The chocolate? The marshmallow-chocolate-graham-cracker combo? Who knows, but we’re always excited for s’mores. To celebrate these great concoctions of delicious melty goodness, we created this S’Mores Bake. It’s as easy as melting marshmallows. Enjoy!
- 6 Bobo’s Coconut Almond Chocolate Chip oat bars, sliced in halves
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows (we used Dandies)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips + a few extra for sprinkling on top
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Prep Time: 10 Minutes / Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Serving Size: 6
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a small baking pan with coconut oil.
- Slice each Bobo’s bar into halves and place into baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn a burner on low and add in a tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 cup of the marshmallows.
- Add in maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla extract and then stir until the marshmallows begin to melt.
- Add in half of the chocolate chips.
- Remove baking pan out of the oven and pour the marshmallow mixture on top.
- Add more marshmallows and chocolate chips on top, stirring in if needed.