Single-Serve Peach Cobbler
- ¼ cup gluten free flour
- Dash of salt
- 1 tsp arrowroot starch
- 1 peach pitted and sliced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Bobo’s Cinnamon Brown Sugar Toaster Pastry
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Dairy-free vanilla ice cream (optional for serving)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat the inside of two ramekins with coconut oil or spray.
- Add the sliced peaches, arrowroot starch, flour, lemon juice, brown sugar, and cinnamon into your oiled ramekins. Stir until everything is combined and the peaches are evenly coated.
- Crumble Bobo’s Cinnamon Brown Sugar Toaster Pastry into crumbles and sprinkle on top of peaches until covered.
- Place the prepared ramekin on top of a small sheet pan or baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve with a scoop of dairy-free vanilla ice cream.