We’ve been enjoying our new Nut Butter Stuff’d bars in a variety of ways – on the trail, in the car, at the office – but not yet in any fun recipes! Luckily, our friend Leah from Leah’s Plate changed that with an inventive way to add a little ‘pep to your oatmeal step!’ Her version of overnight oats is delightful and contains just the right amount of peanut butter (which, in our opinion, is a lot). Head over to Leah’s website for more of her recipes.
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 Bobo's Peanut Butter Stuff'd Chocolate Chip Oat Bar
Prep Time: 10 Minutes / Cook Time: Overnight
Serving Size: 2
- Combine all ingredients except the Bobo’s Bar into a jar and mix well. Cover the jar and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, evenly divide the oatmeal mixture into two smaller jars.
- Crumble up a Bobo’s Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Stuff’d oat bar and evenly divide it on top of the oatmeal mixtures.
- Pour the mixture into the small ramekin and cover with the banana slices and a few chocolate chips.
- Add 1 tbsp of peanut butter drizzled over the top of each parfait and enjoy!