It’s that time of year again. We’re pulling the holiday spices out of the pantry and heating up the oven to make the perfectly spiced baked good. We’re kicking off the holiday recipes with this perfectly baked Gingerbread Oatmeal Crumble from our lovely friend Leah. It’s full of all the holiday deliciousness that will remind you of home. Enjoy!
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp molasses
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/2 Bobo’s Gingerbread Oat Bar crumbled into small pieces
- Pinch of cinnamon, nutmeg & ginger
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Serving Size: 2
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Lightly grease a ramekin with coconut oil
- Add all ingredients into a bowl except for the Gingerbread Bobo’s Bar and almond butter. Mix well to combine.
- Pour the oatmeal mixture into the ramekin, place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle the Bobo’s bar on top followed by a drizzle of almond butter.
- Spoon into two bowls and enjoy.