We're firm believers that anytime is the best time for cheesecake. Yes, you heard that correctly. Just think about it. It's never simply a seasonal treat, but really just whenever you quite feel like eating it. Our lovely friend Karsyn Dupree whipped up this cheesecake recipe that you can enjoy at any time. Bonus? It's vegan, gluten-free, and soy-free! Enjoy!
- For the cheesecake layer:
- 2 c. avocado (about 3-4 large avocados)
- 1/2 c. melted coconut oil
- 1/3 c. cocoa
- 2 tbsp. almond milk
- 1/4 c. agave syrup
- 1 tsp. espresso powder
- Juice from 1 lemon (about 1 tbsp)
- Pinch of sea salt
- For the crust:
- Three Bobo's Coconut Oat Bars
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Serving Size: 12
- In a food processor, blitz three Coconut Bobo’s bars until no chunks remain. Add in the 2 tbsp melted coconut oil.
- Empty mixture onto a parchment-lined baking dish (I used 10”x10”)or lined muffin tins. Press dough until it is molded in an even layer across the bottom of the dish. Place in freezer to set.
- Add all filling ingredients to food processor and blend until smooth and fluffy.
- Spread the chocolate mixture on top of the crust in an even layer. Top with coconut, almonds, etc.
- Store cheesecake in fridge to set for minimum of 1 hour.
- Cut into desired size pieces and serve or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Pro Tips from Bobo
Invite over all of your friends, because this is too delicious to eat alone.