Pizza oat crust
- 5 Bobo’s Strawberry Jam Toaster Pastries
- 1/4 cup non dairy milk
Vegan Cream Cheese Filling
- 8 oz Vegan Cream Cheese
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups fresh fruit or berries sliced
- 1 sprig of mint, julienned
- 3 tbsp honey
Oat Bar Crust
- Mix Bobo’s Strawberry Jam Toaster Pastries and oat milk in a food processor until lightly mixed and crumbs are even sized. Manual option: yoou can also mash the bars and oat milk in a bowl with a fork until thoroughly combined.
- Moisten your fingers with water and press Bobo’s oat crumbles into a sprayed 8x8 glass baking dish making a solid layer of crust without gaps.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Soften vegan cream cheese at room temperature for an hour or so (or 15-20 seconds in the microwave!) then combine with maple syrup and vanilla extract. Keep mixing with a fork until completely smooth.
- Spread your vegan cream cheese frosting on the cooled cookie crust.
- Top with your favorite sliced seasonal fruit, chopped mint, and a drizzle of local honey to serve!