This Chocolate Chip 'Nice Cream' Sandwich is the perfect solution when you are a craving an ice cream sandwich but want to up your nutritional game with added protein and fruit!
Ingredients (Serves 3)
- 3 frozen bananas
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 3 dates (optional for sweetness)
- ¼ cup chocolate chips (mini works best for these!)
- 6 Bobo’s Protein Bars
- Put the frozen bananas into a food processor and blend until smooth. Add almond milk for a little help
- Add vanilla extract and cocoa powder. Continue blending.
- Put in chocolate chips and pulse a few times to gently mix chocolate chips in.
- Divide the nice cream between Bobo’s Protein Bars and put another protein bar on top to make a sandwich.