We Collect Different Types of Information
- When you place an order or sign up for an account, we ask for your name, e-mail and mailing addresses, credit card number and expiration date and the phone number of your shipping address. We need this information to process and fulfill your orders, and to notify you of your order status. We also retain information that you post or store through your account and/or on our website, including without limitation, shopping cart contents. If you exchange any messages through our site, we may store those as well.
- If you purchase anything through our site, we or WorldPantry.com®, Inc. (“WorldPantry”), our online partner may collect your credit card or payment information.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us, such as a resume. We may also retain any messages you send through the service, and may collect information you post to the service.
- When you request reminder services, we ask for your e-mail address. Then we forward any information you request to your e-mail account.
- When you enter one of our contests or promotions, we may ask for your name, phone number, e-mail and mailing addresses. We use this information to administer the contest and notify you if you win and for other purposes outlined in the official rules.
- We may make use of “cookies” (a small piece of information your browser stores on our behalf) to remember your registration information when you return to our site and keep track of your shopping cart. Additionally we may, on occasion, use these cookies to deliver content and services from us specific to your interests via third-party companies. These third-parties are prohibited from sharing that information with anyone other than us. We respect your right to view these services and you may opt out of these interest-based ads by clicking here. The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Note, if you disable cookies you will not be able to make purchases from our website or utilize other important website features.
- We collect information about how you use and interact with the site, including what pages you visit and how long you stay on certain pages.
- If you allow us access to your friends list, your friends’ user IDs, and your connection to those friends, may be used and stored to make your experience more social, and to allow you to invite your friends to use our site as well as provide you with updates if and when your friends sign up with us. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the service. You may also unlink your third party account from the service by adjusting your settings on the third party service.
- We may also collect precise location information in order to provide you with a list of businesses close to your location and further enhance your experience.
- We may receive information about you from other sources like telephone or fax, from friends who refer you to us, or otherwise. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our website or otherwise.
- We do not intentionally gather information about visitors who are under the age of 18. You should not use our site if you are under 18.
We Use and Share Your Information Carefully
- We may share your information with WorldPantry in connection with order processing, fulfillment and support.
- We and WorldPantry contract with other companies to provide certain services for us including: shipping, email distribution, market research, name and address verification, promotions management and payment processing. We provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services for us and work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected. These companies are prohibited from using this information for their own marketing purposes or from sharing this information with anyone other than us.
- If you have provided us with an e-mail address, we may use it occasionally to notify you about important changes to our web sites, new products or services, or special offers. We may also send your promotional communications about our products or products or services you may be interested in. If you prefer not to receive these updates, we respect your wishes and you may opt-out of such communications. Make sure to let us know if you have given us more than one e-mail account.
- We also use your information to facilitate the creation of and secure your account on our network; identify you as a user in our system; provide improved administration of our website and services; improve the quality of experience when you interact with our website and services; send you administrative e-mail notifications; and to respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests.
- We may create anonymous data records from information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our services and improve site navigation. We reserve the right to use and disclose anonymous data to third party companies for any purpose in our discretion.
- Regardless of any choices you make regarding your information (as described below), We may disclose information if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of us or users of the services and site.
- Your information may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of information may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
We Take Measures Designed to Protect Your Information
- In order to place your orders and access your account information, you will need to sign in to our secure server. The Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software encrypts all the information you provide before it is sent to us.
- All customer information within our systems is protected by measures designed to protect against unauthorized access.
- We do not sell or trade your personal information to advertisers, marketers, or anyone else without your consent.
- We will not release any information on you to anyone without your consent, except as authorized in this policy.
- We provide a high level of security for our computer systems, databases, and networks designed to protect all customer information in our systems.
- To provide you with improved services, we may use aggregated pools of data (without personal identifiers) for research and commercial purposes.
- We may also provide aggregate statistics about our sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third parties, but these statistics do not include any personally identifiable information.
We Respect Your Preferences
We Welcome Your Feedback
We value your business and any concerns you have are important to us. If you have further questions about your privacy, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the following address or phone number:
Simply Delicious, Inc. dba Bobo’s Oat Bars
6325 Gunpark Drive, Suite B
Boulder, CO 80301 USA