Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary range is $65,000-$80,000 annually
- Benefits include bonus potential, health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with 4% company match, equity shares, sick and vacation leave
Position Summary: This position will manage product across all aspects of the operation. Manage relationships with freight providers and warehouse. Assure the highest level of efficiency and lowest cost for all warehousing and freight.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage day-to-day warehouse operations
- Oversee and coordinate the structure of logistics and transportation
- Manage customer interaction as it pertains to transportation and on-time deliveries.
- Manage carrier interactions and relationships
- Manager warehouse partner and 3PL relationships and costs
- Develop and implement freight cost analysis reports
- Report and follow-up on shipping claims and fill rates
- Manage shipping costs to budget
- Identify and respond to freight reduction opportunities
- Assure the development and adherence of procedures and processes
- Assure the proper maintenance and upkeep for all warehouse facilities and equipment
- Manage all facilities to all budget, and P&L parameters
- Facilitate process improvement projects as needed across all operations
- Manage and report out on inventory levels and accuracy across all facilities
- Assist in the implementation and improvement of Protrace
- Resolve warehouse operational issues and provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Lead and develop warehouse team to perform efficiently, accurately and professionally.
- Maximize productivity and recommend improvements to reduce costs.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position will have direct supervision responsibilities for Warehouse personnel and DTC personnel.
- Must have strong leadership skills with ability to maintain neutrality
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and possess a positive attitude, able to influence others
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Experience in process improvement techniques
- Experience with scanning systems
Education / Experience Desired:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 years of food production and warehousing experience
- MS Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word proficiency
Language / Mathematical / Reasoning Ability:
- Must be able to write and speak, both clearly and effectively.
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Strong math skills required.
- This position will report to the Director of Operations
- The position holder is expected to be able to work with minimal oversight at times, able to confidently handle situations on their own
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to grip and handle objects; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include looking at a computer screen and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to travel, drive a motor vehicle, and communicate using telephone and email.
Travel Required: Limited – May be required to travel locally on an infrequent basis.
Resume Submission: All candidates with relevant experience please submit resume to Jobs@EatBobos.com. Please put “Warehouse Manager” in the subject line of email