Position Title: Warehouse Associate
Department: Operations - Shipping
Reports To: Logistics Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting rate is $16-$17 per hour, DOE
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with 4% match, paid holidays and sick leave
Position Summary: In this position, an employee will perform several different duties. These duties will include: Picking, double checking, and preparing Distributor and Wholesale customer orders for shipment, preparing Sample and Tradeshow shipments, using inventory software, using software to ship parcels. General Housekeeping and Forklift operation.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build Purchase Orders in a timely fashion
- Ship orders with the correct carriers as directed by Warehouse Lead and Assistant Logistics Manager
- Assist with unloading of Finished Goods from the production facilities
- Assist with inventory control and maintenance
- Assist with maintaining warehouse facilities (i.e. cleanup, organization)
Marginal Duties Performed Less Frequently:
- Assist with Fulfillment Department of Warehouse
- Possess a positive attitude and work well with Warehouse Team
- Willingness to follow directives
- Competence with computers and inventory control systems
- 1-year warehouse experience preferred
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment preferred
- High school diploma
- Must be able to write and speak, both clearly and effectively.
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong math skills required.
- This position will report to the Warehouse Lead and Logistic Manager
- The position holder is expected to be able to work with minimal oversight at times, able to confidently handle situations on their own
- Shift length is 8-10 hours unless otherwise specified
- Standing on feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to operate in congested area
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include looking at a computer screen and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to travel, drive a motor vehicle, and communicate using telephone and email.
- Limited – May be required to travel locally on an infrequent basis.
Resume Submission: All candidates with relevant experience please submit resume to Jobs@EatBobos.com. Please put “Warehouse Associate” in the subject line of email. Thanks!