Supply Chain Manager
Position Summary: Manage product across all aspects of materials supply chain including purchasing, inventory control and production costs. Manage cost of purchased materials and accuracy of inventories and production run costing.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and build vendor relationships
- Develop and streamline purchasing processes and costs
- Manage and improve inventory control processes
- Enter PO’s in Protrace
- Assure accuracy of Quantity and Price with Accounting
- Manage the inbound and transfers of materials
- Negotiate purchasing contracts with EVP of Operations
- Develop and maintain Vendor Managed Inventory plans
- Maximize productivity and recommend improvements to reduce costs
- Oversee stock take processes working with plant and warehouse personnel for physical counts, and working with accounting to confirm accuracy
- Work with Protrace as needed on issues
- Develop and implement reports to communicate KPI’s for purchasing, inventory and run cost control
- Supervise plant warehouse personnel to effectively manage inventories at all locations
- Oversee stock take processes working with plant and warehouse personnel
- Determine production materials requirements based on plant capacity and production specifications
- Monitor performance of raw materials in production and report out on issues
- Look ahead to determine future raw material needs
- Establish and maintain, BOM’s, cut and blend templates in Protrace
- Set-up new products and materials in Protrace
- Manage production run costing process daily and lead inventory techs to solutions
Marginal Duties Performed Less Frequently
- Projects as needed
- This position will have direct supervision responsibilities over plant warehouse personnel
- Must have strong leadership skills with ability to maintain neutrality
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-starter and possess a positive attitude, able to influence others
- Balances team and individual responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with ERP/MES systems
Education / Experience Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of materials purchasing in food environment
- Inventory control experience
- Cost accounting familiarity a plus
- MS Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Word proficiency
- Must be able to write and speak, both clearly and effectively.
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong math skills required.
- This position will report to the EVP of Operations
- The position holder is expected to be able to work with minimal oversight at times, able to confidently handle situations on their own
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include looking at a computer screen and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to travel, drive a motor vehicle, and communicate using telephone and email.
Limited. Must be willing to travel between Bobo’s facilities as needed in Boulder and Loveland.
Contact: All candidates with relevant experience please submit resume and cover letter to Jobs@EatBobos.com. Please put “Supply Chain Manager” in the subject line. Thanks!