Production Warehouse Associate
Job Title: Production Warehouse Associate
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Position Summary: Maintaining production warehouse
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receiving incoming shipments and transfers
- Monitoring outgoing shipments and transfers
- Competence with scanner guns
- Assist with inventory control and maintenance
- Assist with maintaining warehouse facilities (i.e. cleanup, organization)
Marginal Duties Performed Less Frequently:
- Pallet wrapping
- Maintaining trash and recycling
- Possess a positive attitude and work well with Warehouse Team
- Willingness to follow directives
- Competence with computers and inventory control systems
Education / Experience Desired:
- 1-year warehouse experience preferred
- Must be able to write and speak, both clearly and effectively.
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong math skills required.
- This position will report to the Warehouse Coordinator
- The position holder is expected to be able to work with minimal oversight at times, able to confidently handle situations on their own
- Shift length is 8-10 hours unless otherwise specified
- Standing on feet for long periods of time
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to operate in congested area
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include looking at a computer screen and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to travel, drive a motor vehicle, and communicate using telephone and email.
Limited – May be required to travel locally on an infrequent basis.
Resume Submission: All candidates with relevant experience please submit resume to Jobs@EatBobos.com. Please put “Production Warehouse Associate” in the subject line of email. Thanks!