Position Title: Office Manager
Company Overview: At Bobo’s Oat Bars everything we create is made with love and baked by hand using wholesome, simple ingredients you can find in your own kitchen. Working at Bobo’s is a labor of love. Our experienced staff exudes integrity, grit, passion, and a unified desire to share the love of Bobo’s and our products from their hearts to others. Bobo’s employees embrace and reflect the Bobo’s values being collaborative, adaptable, passionate, persevering, and fun-loving.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary Range is $48,000-$52,000
- Benefits include bonus potential, health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with 4% company match, sick and vacation leave
Position Summary: The Office Manager will be responsible for managing office activities, providing support to various accounting, HR, and operation activities. As the first contact for visitors, job applicants, and other visitors to the office, this position will need to provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude. This position will be required to multi-task various responsibilities including supporting executive leadership, accounting, HR, and other various sales, marketing, and operation activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer Service – Answering main office phone line and emails, directing calls/emails to appropriate contact.
- Executive assistance - Expense reporting for CEO and Founder and other adhoc activities
- Manage procurement of all office supplies
- Manage office facilities needs, such as coordinating cleaning, repairs and maintenance of office equipment (such as printers and phone systems)
- Coordinate office activities in support of various company meetings/events
- Provide support to Sales & Marketing with ordering Samples, ensuring on-time delivery, etc.
- General Office Filing/Records management and organization and upkeep of facilities
- Other projects, as needed
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Qualifications / Education / Experience Desired:
- Experience with office management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills combined with a positive customer service attitude
- Detail oriented, diligent, and thorough on all deliverables
- Flexible, resourceful and self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple deliverables
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to speak some Spanish is preferred
- Takes initiative as needed
- Ability to work independently, as well as working with others in all departments of the company.
- Experience with MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be able to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to write and speak, both clearly and effectively.
- Must be comfortable working with numbers, be accurate with work product and analytical in nature.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude
- This position will report to the CFO.
- This position is expected to be able to work with minimal oversight at times, and can confidently handle situations on their own
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to grip and handle objects; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include looking at a computer screen and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to travel, drive a motor vehicle, and communicate using telephone and email.
Travel Required: Very Limited – May be asked to go off-site (locally) for training or company events.
Resume Submission: All candidates with relevant experience please submit resume to Jobs@EatBobos.com. Please put “Office Manager” in the subject line of email.