Position Title: Office Administrator
Reports To: CFO
FLSA Status (check): __X___Exempt_____Non-Exempt
Position Summary: This position will be responsible for managing the front office activities, providing support to various accounting, HR, and operation activities, and being the primary contact for consumer affairs. As the first contact for consumers and some customers, this position will need to provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude. This position will be required to multi-task various responsibilities including supporting executive leadership, accounting, HR, and other various sales, marketing, and operation activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Consumer/Customer Service – Answering main office phone line and emails, directing calls/emails to appropriate contact, responding to consumer questions and complaints, logging important information as necessary
- Maintains Consumer rewards program
- Executive assistance - Expense reporting for CEO and Founder and other adhoc activities
- Manage procurement of all office supplies
- Coordinate office activities in support of various company meetings/events
- Provide support to Sales & Marketing with ordering Samples, ensuring on-time delivery, etc.
- Effectively communicate the story and mission of the company to consumers
- General Office Filing/Records management and organization and upkeep of facilities
- HR Support – assists with various new hire activities
- Other finance, HR, Sales, and Operation projects, as needed
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Qualifications & Competencies:
- College degree preferred
- Experience with customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills combined with a customer service attitude
- Experience working for a consumer product company, preferably in the natural products industry
- Detail oriented, diligent, and thorough on all deliverables
- Flexible, resourceful and self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple deliverables
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Takes initiative as needed
- Ability to work independently, as well as working with others in all departments of the company.
- Knowledge of Quickbooks as well as experience with MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Must be able to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Must be able to write and speak, both clearly and effectively.
- Must be comfortable working with numbers, be accurate with work product and analytical in nature.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive attitude
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include looking at a computer screen and ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to drive a motor vehicle and communicate using telephone and email.
Travel: Very Limited – May be asked to go off-site (locally) for training or company events.
Contact: All candidates with relevant experience please submit resume and cover letter to Jobs@EatBobos.com. Please put “Office Administrator Candidate” in the subject line. Thanks!