Position Title: HR Assistant
Department: Human Resources
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Compensation and Benefits:
- Starting rate is $17-$20 per hour, DOE
- Benefits include health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with 4% match, paid holidays and sick leave
The Human Resources Assistant is primarily responsible for recruitment, document management, employee on-boarding, hiring event coordination/promotion, as well as, other general administrative tasks.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead recruiting efforts of hourly positions to include posting job openings, communicating with applicants, and scheduling interviews
- Facilitate the new hire onboarding experience conducting orientation sessions and assisting with the completion of new hire paperwork and files
- Document Management – scanning, filing, tracking and ensuring employee files are maintained
- Communications and follow-ups with employees – (bilingual preferred)
- Support with the company’s hourly tracking timeclock system
- Other office and event tasks as requested
Qualification / Education / Experience Desired:
- High School diploma at minimum
- Bilingual English / Spanish preferred
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Previous HR experience or education preferred
- Skill in all Microsoft Office Suite software for PC
- Document Management – scanning, filing, tracking
- Communications and follow-ups with employees
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, manages time efficiently, and meets deadlines
- Must be able to accurately document information in a timely manner
- Must be able to write and speak, both clearly and effectively.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- This position will report to the HR Manager
- The position holder is expected to be able to work with minimal oversight at times, able to confidently handle situations on their own
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee will be expected to stand on their feet for long periods of time and must be able to work in congested areas. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include looking at a computer screen and ability to adjust focus. The employee must be able to drive a motor vehicle, and effectively communicate using telephone and email.
Must be willing to travel between Bobo’s facilities as needed in Boulder and Loveland. May be asked to go off-site (locally) for training or company events.
Resume Submission: All candidates with relevant experience please submit resume to Jobs@EatBobos.com. Please put “HR Assistant” in the subject line of email.