DSD Sales Representative Part-Time
Reports To: Sr. Manager Field Activation
FLSA Status (check): ____Exempt___X__Non-Exempt
Position Summary: The DSD Sales Representative will be responsible for growing Bobo’s business in Colorado Target locations through increased orders and deliveries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for routing operational activity, including ordering and distribution, merchandising, promotional activity, and meeting customer expectations.
- Forecasting and ordering a weekly order
- Assist customer relations to include selling of new products, and space/position gains.
- Merchandising store displays to ensure proper inventory, pricing, and date code rotation
- Complying with customers scheduled receiving hours and policies
- Position involves early morning working hours and extensive driving time
- Building in-store displays
- Managing point-of-sale inventory
- Ensure that product distribution is accomplished to customer satisfaction in agreement with any contract terms and requirements.
- Keeping all company-supplied equipment clean and serviced, including Bobo’s Vehicle, warehouse, and POS
- Completing all required reports and paperwork
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Basic computer skills helpful.
- Previous DSD operation or route sales experience desired
- Experience working with Target Stores beneficial
- A valid driver’s license required
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- The ability to drive a standard shift truck
- Must follow all DOT regulations, be at least 21 years of age and be able to pass a DOT physical.
- Able to work early mornings and weekends
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Professional demeanor in working with coworkers, distributors, retail reps and consumers
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Creative presentation/public speaking and premium selling skills are a must
- Innovation and creativity in approaching customers
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include looking at a computer screen, ability to adjust focus, and ability to operate a motor vehicle in various driving conditions. The employee is required to travel, drive a motor vehicle, and communicate using telephone and email.
- 100% Travel - Colorado based store deliveries/support
Contact: All candidates with relevant experience please submit resume and cover letter to Jobs@EatBobos.com. Please put “DSD Sales Representative” in the subject line. Thanks! ☺