Customer Service Manager
Company Overview: At Bobo’s Oat Bars everything we create is made with love and baked by hand using wholesome, simple ingredients you can find in your own kitchen. Working at Bobo’s is a labor of love. Our experienced staff exudes integrity, grit, passion, and a unified desire to share the love of Bobo’s and our products from their hearts to others. Bobo’s employees embrace and reflect the Bobo’s values being collaborative, adaptable, passionate, persevering, and fun-loving.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary range is $60,000 - $75,000
- Benefits include bonus potential, health, dental and vision insurance, 401k with 4% company match, equity shares, sick and vacation leave
Position Summary: The Customer Service Manager will be responsible to manage the end-to end sales ordering process including the main contact for our customers and our internal sales team. They are expected to be hands-on, proactive problem solver, and provide excellent customer satisfaction. This person will also be responsible to prepare and provide insights on sales reporting and analytics, trade spend analysis, price list management and customer profitability. The position will report to the Director of Operations, however will work very closely with the finance and sales teams to ensure information is shared timely and effectively across the organization.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for customer sales orders from order to delivery; ensure sales orders are accurately recorded while proactively managing customer expectations
- Provides liaison support between the customer, sales team and warehouse regarding order processing and changes to the orders
- Develop and maintain direct relationships with customer buyers
- Investigate and resolve all shipping issues including short-shipments, damages, mis-shipments, returned good or related product quality feedback
- Lead tracking of LTO from pre-orders to seasonal completion
- Responsible for price list management
- Prepare daily and monthly revenue reports and analytics including insights on variances and shorts
- Responsible for customer systems and reporting portals including but not limited to Walgreens, CVS, Wholefoods, AAFES, UNFI Clearview, DOT
- Assist with development of director scorecard and responsible for updating and publishing monthly
- Other sales projects when necessary
- Lead new Customer Setup Process
- Lead EDI system and processes
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Qualifications / Education / Experience Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or similar
- 3-5 years of experience in customer service or other relevant position
- Experience working with QuickBooks
- Expertise in Excel, including pivot tables, lookups and data manipulation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Desire to be part of a small business team supporting the growth of an exciting food brand
- CPG experience a plus
- Must be able to accurately document information in a timely manner
- Must be able to write and speak, both clearly and effectively
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong math skills required
- This position will report to the Director of Operations and work with other department leaders
- This position is expected to be able to work with minimal oversight at times, and be able to confidently handle situations on their own
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to grip and handle objects; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include looking at a computer screen and ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to travel, must drive a motor vehicle, and effectively communicate using telephone and email.
Travel Required: Limited.
Resume Submission: All candidates with relevant experience please submit resume to Jobs@EatBobos.com. Please put “Customer Service Manager” in the subject line of email