Customer Service Analyst
Job Title: Customer Service Analyst
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
The Customer Service Analyst performs fundamental order, invoicing, and other various transaction activity for the company. The position holder will be responsible for execution of order entry, invoicing, receipt of materials, and other ERP transaction tasks. The position will be required to issue reports on a daily/weekly basis related to orders and invoicing. This position is a critical function supporting operations and finance. Accuracy of order entry and customer invoicing is critical for this role, as well as timely execution per a standard operating process. This role will interface directly with finance, operations, and sales.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
– Processing key transactions for the company such as order entry, invoicing, supplier material receiving
– Providing revenue and customer related analytics to support sales team
– Directly interacting with customers to address issues with orders and shipments
– Processing select customer payments
– Communicating daily sales results to Senior Leadership team
– Creating documentation and training systems for processes within department
– Interfaces with suppliers to track shipments, coordinate billing and address discrepancies
Marginal Duties Performed Less Frequently:
– Supporting the financial, production and distribution functions of the company
– Strong attention to detail
– Able to manage several priorities at once
– Working knowledge of QuickBooks Enterprise software
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Experience with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
– Familiarity with EDI
– Able to compile information and consolidate for presentation purposes
– Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Education / Experience Desired:
– College degree
– 1-2 years of experience working in an office environment
– Knowledge of natural products industry a plus
– Must be able to accurately document lot numbers and quantities
– Must be able to write and speak, both clearly and effectively
– Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
– Very strong math skills required.
– This position will report to the Customer Service Manager and work closely with the Finance department
– The position holder is expected to be able to work with minimal oversight at times, and be able to confidently handle situations on their own
– In certain situations, support will also be provided by the VP of Ops, depending on the tasks at hand
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include looking at a computer screen and ability to adjust focus. The employee may be required to travel, must drive a motor vehicle, and effectively communicate using telephone and email.
Very Limited – May be asked to go off-site (locally) for training or company events.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com